I got the quilt frame put together and Bailey up on it. I also got Month by Month on it. It took me all afternoon yesterday to get it going and by the time I was done putting everything together, I was too tired to tackle the machine and actually quilting. That’s my plan for tomorrow. I’m really excited and I hope things go smoothly.
Finally finishes to count! The secret project is done and I’m counting the top for Tell It To The Stars now. I could count Month by Month now too but I’ll do that when it is off the quilt frame and bounded. That’s a total of 9 yards used this week. But I had to add fabric for the backing of Month by Month. I bought 5.25 yards. I wanted 6 to be safe but I bought the end of the bolt so 5.25 it was. And I stuck to my intentions and got clearance fabric.
Used this week: 9 yards
Used year to Date: -23.25 yards
Added this week: 5 yards
Added Year to Date: 29.75 yards
Net Added for 2015: 6.5 yards
~Have a quilty week!