Here was my list last week:
- Celtic Solstice – Figure out what the next step is and get a game plan going so that the top is done by the end of the year. … done…
- Provence – Work on the third round of the alternative blocks… I was able to finish 2 sides of the third round on the alternative blocks on. Not technically done but a bit of progress made.
- New project! – I pulled a project out of my kit bin. I need to get a project page started for this. And get a project plan going. … done. Check out the page here. And my project plan is to work on these every Friday evening until Bonnie’s mystery quilt starts. Since it starts Black Friday, I’ve got a couple of weeks I can spend on this project.
So this week, here’s my target:
- Celtic Solstice – my first step to get this top done by year end is to piece all the block As with the block Bs into pairs. I’d like to get those done before I head off to Colorado next week.
- Provence – Finish the other 2 sides of the third round of the alternative blocks.
- 2012 SoCal Quilter’s Run Mystery Quilt – Area One: Do the next clue I have fabric for.
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Have a great week!