February is another busy month but I have high hopes:
- Mama’s Bukid – Finish Row 8 and 9 of Page 5
- Gamer Nouveau – Finish prepping the fabric and start Page 1
- Kayla’s Weasley Sweater – Finish the sleeves. I am planning on doing a RS and WS on each sleeve a day and spend Thursday night Knit Nights working on it. I hope that’s enough time to finish up the sleeves in February.
- The February socks in Knitting Expat’s Sock Club.
- Martine Hat – Finish the hat. I’m currently working on the hat part but I’m almost to the point where I can start the decrease.
- Celtic Solstice – Finish the back together and quilt this
- Enjoy QuiltCon!