In January I made my WIP list and I go off this list and my quilt queue list when making my monthly focus list. Things get added as I start new things and updated as I finish projects. Here is an updated list with my Q1 starts and finishes.
Finished so far in 2023:
1. Bonnie Hunter’s 2020 (?) Mystery Quilt – Grassy Creek- flimsy finished 3/2023
2. February – Linda Ballard – Dresden – finished top 01/2023
3. By Annie – Everything in a place bag (name?). Finished 1/2023
4. March – Catherine Wilson – Snowflake finished top 2/21/2023
Still a WIP:
1. 45 & Life to go
2. Christmas in Paris
3. Tuella and Friends
4. Judy Neimeyer’s Double Wedding Ring – started Jan. 2020
2022 New Starts
5. Cotton and Chocolate’s 2022 Saturday Sampler Plum Fusion in January 2022. I was pretty caught up until about June. Then I fell behind. As of now I’m up through the November packet and hope to finish the top in April.
hand projects started in 2022 –
6. Ornaments – I started this in December 2021 but I’ve been stitching diligently on this throughout 2022. I think about half of the 12 ornaments have all been stitched and embroidered. When they are all done I need to adhere it to a backing with stiffer fusible and then sew the little strings to allow me to hang them.
7. Prairie something…. I haven’t started this really. I bought it and attended the class at Quilt Emporium and other projects jumped in line. This is not my product but a picture of the instructors and a reminder of the cuteness of it.
8. Tula Pink’s Butterfly 2.0 – I haven’t actually started or cut the fabric. But I want to very badly. I’ve had a lot of new starts the last few months so I want to get the flimsies finished before cutting into this.
9. Mountain Mist: Apple Blossom (November 2022)
2023 New Starts
1. Quilty Pleasures 2023 Saturday Sampler
I’ll remove the finished projects the next time I do an update. I am planning to post these updates at the beginning of each quarter so it helps me move myself along the path of finishing!
Happy quilting friends