Here’s my plan this weekend, a simple list to help me!
- Scrapitude, 2015 – Binding!
- Celtic Solstice – press the remaining Block A’s and continue working on Block B. Maybe I can get all of the first rows of all the blocks done.
- knit – just another couple of rows
- cross stitch – just a bit
- Cut 31 yellow strips for the strip club of SFVQA – due 4/11
- hand work – A Rainbow Garden – keep working on the petals on the current block.
But first, I’ll be going to the farmers market at Calabasas. I didn’t realize how close it was to me and I’ve heard great reviews. With the new way of eating, I need a lot more veggies in my fridge or I’ll be setting myself up for failure.
Then, I’m going to try to hit up a yoga class in the afternoon. It will be my 4th this week if I can make it.
And if I don’t get enough steps in at the farmers market, I need to fit in a walk too.
For quilty to do’s, I’ll be concentrating on hand binding Scrapitude. I want this done this weekend so I can bring it to my next VMQG guild meeting on Tuesday for show and tell. So I’ll be sitting on my butt trying to get this done this weekend. Everything else is on the crafty weekend list is secondary and if I do any will only be because I needed to do something else than binding.
Have a great quilty Saturday!