So my stuff is organized but I’m spending all quilting time concentrating on my 4 goals for this month. For those of you using your stash, I commend you. Either I do not have as much quilting time or you guys are super quilters… it’s probably a little bit of both. This year my goal is to just finish something. So, that’s my primary goal and I cannot be too concerned with moving out stash.
Since we’re almost done with the month, here’s where I’m at with my goals –
- Finish quilting Kayla’s quilt – I’m almost done with this one. I’ve probably got ¼ more to go and I’m planning on finishing it up today.
- Next step for Easy Street – well, I thought I was on the last step but when I went into it, I still had a bit of step 7 to do. So I finished that! And I’m on to step 8 for next month.
- Hand quilt sashes on the first quilt – almost done! I’ve got 4 blue sashes and 3 of the 3×3 red squares and this goal is done.
- One block for Raining Cats and Dogs – nowhere near getting done.
Stash count: **I started counting 5/23/13…
Used this week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 1 yards
Added this Weeks: 32.75 yards
Added Year to Date: 83.75 yards
Net Added for 2013: 82.75 yards
see more stash reports at Patchwork Times.
WARNING: I went through all my quilty stuff last Friday and told myself not to buy more fabric or more quilts. And I meant to follow that. But my hubby and I finally decided to drive to Los Angeles next weekend to visit friends and pick up our eldest son for his summer visit. This is GREAT! Next weekend is the Long Beach International Quilt Show and I plan on shopping and dropping a boat load of mula on fabric, kits, and doodads. So – I’m going to have to get a few more bins to stash my quilty stuff. Some things I’m going to particularly look into –
- Scant ¼ guide
- Sewing machine portable tables preferably the sew ez table
- Organizing systems