My August List:
- Continue block for “Raining Cats and Dogs” – done
- Bind and Label Kayla’s quilt – done
- Hand quilt border #1 (of three) on the first quilt – done
- Step 8 of Easy Street – I actually made progress. I finished Block A and I’m working on Block B. I’ll try to get Block B done tonight but I’ve still got to put the whole quilt together. I’m really going to try to get all of this done this Labor Day weekend but I’m not a super speed sewer … so we’ll see how much I finish this weekend.
My September List:
- Hand quilt border #2 (of three) on the first quilt
- Finish Block B and Piece all the blocks together for Easy Street
- Next block (#9) for “Raining Cats and Dogs”
- Month by Month – Put the story on it’s page; Quilt this on the Long Arm
- Dresden Wall Hanging (25″ x 25″) – practice free motion quilting on my Bernina
- First BOM – A Rainbow Garden starts in September!
- Road to Brenham quilt with Judy at Patchwork Times – get all the fabric
- Lucky Star BOM with Elizabeth at Don’t Call Me Betsy – December 2012 Practice Block
I know I’ve got way more on my get it done list this month but I’m getting bored with the projects I’ve been working on these last few months. So – I’ve added a few more to give me options to choose from. I guess I could have just done these things without putting it on my list, but if they’re not on the list I tend to forget about them. And if I forget about them – well, that’s when I run free with my credit card.
See more Get It Done posts at Patchworktimes.com