My August List:
- Continue block for “Raining Cats and Dogs” – done
- Bind and Label Kayla’s quilt – done
- Hand quilt border #1 (of three) on the first quilt – done
- Step 8 of Easy Street – I actually made progress. I finished Block A and I’m working on Block B. I’ll try to get Block B done tonight but I’ve still got to put the whole quilt together. I’m really going to try to get all of this done this Labor Day weekend but I’m not a super speed sewer … so we’ll see how much I finish this weekend.
My September List:
- Hand quilt border #2 (of three) on the first quilt
- Finish Block B and Piece all the blocks together for Easy Street
- Next block (#9) for “Raining Cats and Dogs”
- Month by Month – Put the story on it’s page; Quilt this on the Long Arm
- Dresden Wall Hanging (25″ x 25″) – practice free motion quilting on my Bernina
- First BOM – A Rainbow Garden starts in September!
- Road to Brenham quilt with Judy at Patchwork Times – get all the fabric
- Lucky Star BOM with Elizabeth at Don’t Call Me Betsy – December 2012 Practice Block
I know I’ve got way more on my get it done list this month but I’m getting bored with the projects I’ve been working on these last few months. So – I’ve added a few more to give me options to choose from. I guess I could have just done these things without putting it on my list, but if they’re not on the list I tend to forget about them. And if I forget about them – well, that’s when I run free with my credit card.
See more Get It Done posts at Patchworktimes.com
I hope you surprise yourself and get all this done. BTW I love both the name and the blocks in the raining cats and dogs quilt.
There is a nice variety there. I love your raining cats and dogs block. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who is behind on Brenham!
Thanks for commenting! We should probably start another group for those of us who start the quilt-along projects after everyone else! 🙂