My September List:
- Hand quilt border #2 (of three) on the first quilt – I can’t believe I wasn’t able to finish this. I’m really almost done. oh well, I’ll add this to October
- Finish Block B and Piece all the blocks together for Easy Street – DONE!
- Next block (#9) for “Raining Cats and Dogs” – I have a few more pieces left to applique down and then I’ve got to embroider. I’ll move this on to October.
- Month by Month – Put the story on it’s page; Quilt this on the Long Arm – I really want to quilt this on the long arm at a local quilt shop. I keep going back and forth. I’m planning on attending the certification class on 11/2 so we’ll see how far I’ve come with Easy Street and maybe I’ll still do this on a long arm. But we’ll see how I feel after I quilt down Easy Street.
- Dresden Wall Hanging (25″ x 25″) – practice free motion quilting on my Bernina– I decided I didn’t want to do this yet.
- First BOM – A Rainbow Garden starts in September! – Well I received the block but I’m still waiting on the thread. I thought I had ordered it but the shop hasn’t charged my card and hasn’t notified me as to when I can expect it. They haven’t even responded to my email. Well, I’m a little busy with work right now so I’m not in any rush. They may just send it with the October supplies. Hopefully I get it at some point. I was told that I could get the same stuff at PIQF at a better deal so if I do not receive it by then I’ll just buy all the thread I will need at PIQF.
- Road to Brenham quilt with Judy at Patchwork Times – get all the fabric – All the fabric has been washed and I started step 1. But then I got side tracked by secret project #1 that I’ll post about when it’s not secret.
- Lucky Star BOM with Elizabeth at Don’t Call Me Betsy – December 2012 Practice Block – DONE!
My October List –
- Hand quilt border #2 and #3 on the first quilt
- Easy Street – Get the backing done and baste it together
- Finish block #9 for “Raining Cats and Dogs”
- Lucky Star BOM with Elizabeth at Don’t Call Me Betsy – January 2013
- Secret Project #1 – FINISH THE TOP, QUILT AND BIND!
See more Get It Done posts at Patchworktimes.com