Here’s my April to do list:
1. Continue to count fabric in and out of my stash
2. Concentrate on one thing at a time. –
- Moon Glow – Finish Month 12.
- Scrapitude – March and April clue.
- Month by Month – Actually finished quilting the body of this but I need to finish quilting the border. Then I need to trim it, bind and label.
- Tell It To The Stars – Get the backing done for this so I can get it on the frame to quilt. I already got the batting so all that I’m waiting on is the backing.
- Raining Cats and Dogs – this is next on the list. This isn’t something I plan on doing in april but I’m just keeping this here so I know what I’ll be working on once, I finish something.
3. View and complete Craftsy Classes. –
Stephanie Japel’s Hats Four Ways – OMG – my knitting bug has left me and I’m just not in the mood to pick up the needles. I’m keeping this on the list though and hope that I actually get this done.
Go through, pick and complete another Craftsy class.
4. Complete projects from my craft books
Do the first project.
5. Get my Scrap System going. I’ve got full bins of scraps. I need to figure out what I want to do, cut and put the fabric in that system. I started using Bonnie Hunters method but I’m not sure it is for me. We’ll see. Any suggestions?
Here’s to a great year!