Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Here’s my May list…
1. Continue to count fabric in and out of my stash
2. Concentrate on one thing at a time. –
- Scrapitude – April and May clue.
- Month by Month – Finish quilting the border, trim it, bind and label.
- Tell It To The Stars – Get the backing done for this so I can get it on the frame to quilt. I already got the batting so all that I’m waiting on is the backing.
- Moon Glow – assemble the quilt and attach the borders
- Raining Cats and Dogs – this is next on the list. I’m not sure this will actually make it on the schedule this month but as soon as one of the items above is done, this is next up.
3. View and complete Craftsy Classes. –
Stephanie Japel’s Hats Four Ways – Finish up the first project. I’m actually working on the decrease now and it should be done in the next week or so. I spent a lot of time knitting a couple of weekends ago and my wrist/arm started hurting. I’m still resting it and that’s my reminder to not knit so much at one time. 🙂
Finish the gardening class I started a few weeks ago.
4. Complete projects from my craft books
Do the second project and make sure I have the supplies for the third project.
5. Get my Scrap System going – still need to figure out what I’m going to do. Right now I’m concentrating on simply finishing what I’m working on and really trying hard NOT to start something new. So I’ve got to do something with it.
Here’s to a great year!
When you figure out how to organize your scraps, let me know. I’ve done it fifty ways from Sunday, and still I’m not happy with all the little ones. They ARE organized, and I can find what I want, so I guess I should be happy with that. You have some great goals – hope you can stick to the not starting something new. That’s the one that always snags me!