Here’s my May list…
1. Continue to count fabric in and out of my stash – been doing this.
2. Concentrate on one thing at a time. –
- Scrapitude – April and May clue. – April is done. May’s clue was postponed because Charlotte had a family emergency.
- Month by Month – Finish quilting the border, trim it, bind and label. – the border is quilted and it was trimmed. I need to bind and label it.
- Tell It To The Stars – Get the backing done for this so I can get it on the frame to quilt. I already got the batting so all that I’m waiting on is the backing. — Still need to get the backing done.
- Moon Glow – assemble the quilt and attach the borders – the inner top is complete and I’ve got to attach the borders.
- Raining Cats and Dogs – this is next on the list. I’m not sure this will actually make it on the schedule this month but as soon as one of the items above is done, this is next up. – I’m bringing this with me to Vegas and I hope to get some of it done.
3. View and complete Craftsy Classes. –
Stephanie Japel’s Hats Four Ways – Finish up the first project. I’m actually working on the decrease now and it should be done in the next week or so. I spent a lot of time knitting a couple of weekends ago and my wrist/arm started hurting. I’m still resting it and that’s my reminder to not knit so much at one time. 🙂 — I’m almost finished with this. I have to cut the string and hide the loose ends within the knitting. I’ve already started the second project so I just need to keep working on it.
Finish the gardening class I started a few weeks ago. — I finished the class and I just need to write up a review on it.
4. Complete projects from my craft books
Do the second project and make sure I have the supplies for the third project. – still need to get this done.
5. Get my Scrap System going – still need to figure out what I’m going to do. Right now I’m concentrating on simply finishing what I’m working on and really trying hard NOT to start something new. So I’ve got to do something with it. — I really don’t know what to do here… I’m still working on it.
Here’s to a great year!