Happy Monday everyone!
This week will not contain a lot of crafty goodness. I’ve got a work friend coming in and the team and I will be entertaining him while he’s in Los Angeles. We’ll be taking him to a Clipper game on Wednesday and then probably dinners throughout the week. It will be fun and craftiness will have to be put on hold for now. But this weekend I got a lot done, most of the items on my to do list was complete. But the best thing ever…
I got all the blocks pieced together for Raining Cats and Dogs! Wow, I finished Hampton Ridge (borders and all) on Saturday and now Raining Cats and Dogs. I still need to put the borders on and that will be what I work on next.
Even though I’m not crafting much this week, here’s what’s on my to do list:
- Scrapitude, 2015 – Quilt it
- Cross Stitch – keep working on the welcome project
- Borders for Raining Cats and Dogs
- Knit – keep working on the Rosie Hat
- Celtic Solstice – take this out and finish up putting together all of Block A
- Hand work – Work a bit on A Rainbow Garden
- Scrapbooking – do 1 page
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Have a great week!