Here’s my plan this weekend, a simple list to help me!
- Scrapitude, 2015 – prep the binding and get it on.
- Moon Glow – put sample fabric on the frame and get the machine set up right with the thread I want to use
- Raining Cats and Dogs – border #2
- Celtic Solstice – press all the Block A’s. Press the seams away from the star points units and towards the 4 patch units. And I know this is boring for me so I need to alternate it with start putting together Block B’s.
- cross stitch – need to buy the floss I ran out of and work on outlining the letters and the right side.
- scrapbook – work on one page
- hand work – A Rainbow Garden – keep working on the petals on the current block.