Here’s what it looked like last week:
Here’s what it looks like now…
I’m working on the right border. Hopefully I can get the right border done in the next week. I embroidered some of the greenery on the top and right border. It is looking much nicer and I’m excited that I’m getting closer to being done with this project.
“Mama’s Bukid” …
Here’s what it looked like last week…
Here’s what it looks like now..
I finished up the bottom of the second row and realized that I had a bit to do at the top for the second row. I started it and I only have 1 more bit of another color to finish up the top and then I can start working on the third row. I’m really happy with my progress from week to week.
My Goal for 2016 for cross stitching is to get the “welcome” project done and get started on my farm piece.