And after a long time hidden in my crafty closet, I’ve taken out Provence (not to be confused with En Provence, Bonnie Hunter’s mystery quilt from the end of last year). Anyway, before I put it away I did piece some of those blocks together so I just need to finish piecing the rows. I also need to cut more fabric for the side triangles. Then I need to piece those on to the rows and then I can get the inner top finished before the borders. Almost done with Quilt #4…
Here’s this week’s to do list:
- Missing Ivy – If you saw my post yesterday you’ll know that the machine I used to quilt Missing Ivy took a time out in the middle of quilting. Hopefully the technician can get it fixed and back up so I can finish quilting Missing Ivy this weekend. There’s nothing for me to do other than wait to hear what the shop tells me. 🙂 I’ll keep Saturday clear of appointments also.
- LQS BOM Provence – piece the blocks, cut fabric for side triangles and piece them on. Hopefully I can get the inner top finished this week.
- prep fabric for more drawstring bags –
- prep fabric for more zipper pouches (the boy wants one for his pencils and stuff for school).
- watch my Craftsy class, “Knit Original Cuff-Down Socks” with Donna Druchunas.
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Have a great week!
Another pretty quilt! Hope you have a relaxing week of sewing!
Love your “Provence” quilt! Beautiful colours
Your Provence quilt is very pretty. That’s a lot of piecing in those blocks!
Very pretty blocks, and striking setting. I enjoyed seeing this quilt. Glad you pulled i!t out of the closet