It’s Monday! A great start to a new week.
My Plan Of Action from my last post a couple of weeks ago was on the shorter end because I was going out of town and I knew I wouldn’t have as much crafty time as usual:
- quilting –
- A Rainbow Garden – I was going to take this project with me on my trip but I ended up not doing that. I felt I had too many projects to bring and didn’t want to pack too much.
- Knitting –
- “Kimono” – My goal was to have the right arm finished and I would have but I forgot that I needed to do a bit of garter stitch at the end. I finished the stockinette portion.
- Starting Point Shawl – My goal was to finish clue #1 on the second half. I didn’t realize while it looked like I was at the end the last portion said to repeat row 2 – 78. ugh. So I am in the middle of that repeat.
- Cross Stitch – My goal was to do 2 threads a week. I was able to get a bit done and posted an updated picture here. But I wasn’t able to get anything done since then. I hope to get 3 threads done this week and 3 threads next week to make up for the missed week.
- Other – I wanted to get the Teflon foot for my machine and I did this!
I was able to work on projects not on my goal list – like my August socks!
For this coming week, here’s my POA:
- Quilting –
- Secret Project: hand bind 1 side of my secret project
- Raining Cats and Dogs – hand quilt once this week
- A Rainbow Garden – hand applique on Sunday
- Civil War Diary Quilt – do a block
- Knitting –
- Kimono – finish the right sleeve and do 7 sets of right and wrong sides of the left sleeve.
- August Socks – Central Park – finish the foot and have it ready for the toe by the weekend.
- Starting Point – I have 16 rows left of the first clue. I’d like to get 8 rows finished this week.
- Cross Stitch –
- Finish 3 colorways of Row 11
- Bag Making –
- Maxwell Bag – (not on my monthly goal list) but I want to get through the next few steps. I’m taking the next bag class on Saturday so I want to get through the 4 steps the instructor had given me at the last class.
- Clothes Making –
- LAFS – figure out what the next step is on my pajama pants and do it.