First, my plan is to finish my 2018 crafty plan posts and post them. – DONE
Second, I want to get going on the routine I’ve set for myself and see how it will work. You’ll read more about my routine when we get to the last post of my 2018 crafty plan. – I POSTED THE ROUTINE AND SO FAR, I’M FOLLOWING IT.
Third, create January goals… – DONE
Here were the specific crafty goals I made last week:
- Mama’s Bukid – Page 5, Row 5 – Finish Row 5. I am halfway through and will post an updated picture some time this week. – DONE
- Resfeder socks – do 5 rounds per day, which would be about 35 rounds for the week. I believe that will mean that by the end of the week, I’ll be done with the leg and ready to start the heels. – DONE
- Christmas socks – I’m working on the foot and I have about 2-3 pattern repeats to do until I’m able to start on the toes. – DONE
- Harry Potter – I have to connect the shoulder and start on the sleeves. – DONE BUY THE GIRL TRIED IT ON AND WOULD LIKE THE SLEEVES TO BE A BIT BIGGER. SO I’VE GOT TO RIP OUT WHAT I’VE DONE FOR THE SLEEVES (LUCKILY IT’S ONLY A COULD OF ROWS) AND REDO IT A BIT BIGGER. I NEED TO DO IT ABOUT 2 INCHES BIGGER.
- Celtic Solstice – put the back together. – I DID GET STARTED AND I’M WORKING ON IT.
And for this week’s goals, here’s what I want to get done.
- Mama’s Bukid – Page 5, Row 7 – I realized last week that somewhere along the way my numbers got messed up. I’m actually in the middle of row 7 right now and I’d like to finish row 7 this week. There are 14 rows on one page so when I finish this I’ll be halfway through page 2!
- Resfeder socks – finish the heel
- Christmas socks – finish the toes, kitchener, take a picture and post to ravelry.
- Harry Potter Weasley Sweater for daughter – I’d like to create a page so that I can take appropriate pictures to make it easier for me/you to find and rip out the sleeve portion I’ve already done and redo it a bit bigger.
- Celtic Solstice – Continue piecing the back together.
- I’ve got Road2CA this week!