Last’s week’s tasks and accomplishments:
- Secret Project #1 – take a picture – NOT DONE
- Secret Project #2 – piece the back – NOT DONE
- A Rainbow Garden – take to my mini group meeting and work on block 8 – NOT DONE BECAUSE I DIDN’T MAKE IT TO THE MINI GROUP
- Kimono – weave in the ends and bind off – THIS IS BOUND AND I STARTED WEAVING THE ENDS.
- Starting point Shawl – continue to knit 4 rows per day. – DONE. I’M WORKING ON CLUE 3 ON THE SECOND HALF OF THE SHAWL.
- Harry Potter – knit 2 rows per day – DONE
- Mama’s Bukid – finish Row 14 (and page 1)! – NOT DONE BUT I’M PRETTY CLOSE. I ONLY HAVE ABOUT 2 ROWS LEFT FOR 1 COLORWAY.
- Socks from my Secret Mandala sock blank – finish the heel, turn the heel, pick up the stitches on this and the St. Patty’s socks and start the foot. – DONE.
My List for next week:
- Secret Project #1 – take a picture – STILL NEED TO DO THIS
- Secret Project #2 – piece the back – NEED TO DO THIS TOO
- A Rainbow Garden – block 8
- Kimono – weave in the ends
- Starting point Shawl – knit 3 rows per day
- Harry Potter – knit 2 rows per day
- Mama’s Bukid – finish Row 14 (and page 1) and start on the first row of page 5
- Socks from my Secret Mandala sock blank – need to create a plan and work on the foot. I’d like to get the foot done this week but I’m not sure that’s feasible with my knitting speed.