“Mama’s Bukid” …
Here’s what it looked like last time:
Here’s what it looks like now…
I’m sorry the lighting is so bad. This was what I had available so this is what you see.
I didn’t realize when I listed my goal yesterday that I only had 2 stitches left in Row 1. I finished that in a second and started working on the first line in Row 2.
My goal for the month is to finish Row 1 (done!) and Row 2. So I’m working on Row 2 and we’ll see how that goes. I’ve got 8 different threads to use in that row but the last one is a bit away from the main project. I’ll do that one when I get to Row 3 as Row 3 connects to that part of the picture. I can try to do the counting but that’s where errors happen so I’m happy to wait until Row 3 to minimize the risk of errors. 🙂