Last week’s tasks and accomplishments:
- Secret Project #2 – Finish quilting this! – DONE!
- A Rainbow Garden – continue working on block 8. – NOT DONE!
- Starting point Shawl – knit 3-4 rows per day – DONE!
- Harry Potter – I started the Front piece last week and now I’m working 2 rows per day on the Front piece. I printed some graph paper and I need to figure out how I’m going to know a K instead of the H that the original sweater boasted. – I DIDN’T GET MUCH WORK ON THIS DONE. SINCE IT’S NOT ON MY CHRISTMAS PRIORITY LIST I ONLY WORKED ON IT 3 TIMES AND ONLY DID A 1-2 ROWS EACH TIME. I HAVEN’T EVEN FINISHED THE FIRST 20 ROWS WHICH I GENERALLY DO IN LESS THAN A WEEK’S TIME.
- Mama’s Bukid – Page 5, Row 1 – My goal this week is to stitch the fourth line on Row 1. THIS IS DONE AND I’M ACTUALLY ON ROW 2 NOW.
- St. Patty’s Socks and Secret Mandala sock blank that I’m knitting up congruently – 2 rows per day. I’d like these socks to be done this month. But my Christmas knitting takes top priority since I plan to not be doing any Christmas knitting in December. – I GOT SOME OF THIS DONE BUT NOT NEARLY FAR ENOUGH. I WOULD LIKE TO GET THE LEG DONE BUT AGAIN, THIS ISN’T ON MY CHRISTMAS PRIORITY LIST SO I NEED TO LEARN TO BE HAPPY WITH THE LITTLE I GOT DONE. 🙂
- Maxwell Bag – finish hand stitching the second handle. – NOT DONE!
My List for next week:
- Secret Project #2 – Bind this.
- Starting point Shawl – knit 3-4 rows per day. I want to be half way through the purple section.
- Secret Project #3 – knit another 5 inches so that by next week, I can work on the next part.
- Mama’s Bukid – Page 5, Row 3 – I’m almost done with Row 2 but I will not be able to finish it until I get through Row 3. There are a bunch of stitches at the bottom of the row that I could count to but I’d rather wait until I’m closer to that spot. I’ll be able to easily get there from Row 3 and the likelihood of mistakes will be reduced.
- St. Patty’s Socks and Secret Mandala sock blank that I’m knitting up congruently – do what I can when I have time. I would REALLY love to be finished with the leg but I’m half way there. I need about another 20 rows so with this being at the bottom of the list, I’m not holding my breath.
- Harry Potter – also, do what I can when I have time. It would be nice to have a set of 20 done. I will be attending knit night this week so I might be able to do it.
- A Rainbow Garden – continue working on block 8. This is my Sunday Stitch project so this really depends on how things go on Sunday. You’ll find out then.
- Maxwell Bag – finish hand stitching the second handle. I do not have high hopes of finishing this anytime soon.