I haven’t done one of these in awhile. It doesn’t help that I’ve not been doing much quilting lately. Nor does it help that the last few things I’ve worked on have been secret projects. But I’ve got a finish and it’s my last secret quilty project of the year! My goal this week was to bind it and I did it. So it’s finished but technically it’s not finished finished finished. First, I got to label it.
I have the label ready to go so that should be done this coming weekend.
Then I’ve got to wash it and make sure nothing untoward happens to it.
And finally, I’ve got to take a picture of it and prep a blog post and project page for it. I can’t show it yet but once I can, it will be published.
Here’s a sneak peak of the back with it’s binding.
Thank God its Finished Friday! And I can spend the rest of the weekend doing other projects. 🙂