Last week’s tasks and accomplishments:
- Secret Project #2 – Bind this. – DONE
- Starting point Shawl – knit 3-4 rows per day. I want to be half way through the purple section. – DONE
- Secret Project #3 – knit another 5 inches so that by next week, I can work on the next part. – NOT DONE. I DID KNIT ON IT BUT I ONLY GOT ABOUT 3 INCHES DONE SO I STILL NEED TO CONTINUE ON THIS PART FOR 2 INCHES.
- Mama’s Bukid – Page 5, Row 3 – I’m almost done with Row 2 but I will not be able to finish it until I get through Row 3. There are a bunch of stitches at the bottom of the row that I could count to but I’d rather wait until I’m closer to that spot. I’ll be able to easily get there from Row 3 and the likelihood of mistakes will be reduced. – NOT DONE. AGAIN, I DID WORK ON ROW 3. I ACTUALLY GOT THROUGH HALF OF ROW 3. I THINK I SPED THROUGH THE FIRST 2 ROWS SO THOUGHT I COULD DO THE SAME OF ROW 3. BUT ROW 1 AND 2 ONLY HAD ABOUT HALF THE ROWS FILLED SO OF COURSE IT WOULD TAKE ME LONGER TO DO ROW 3. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO GET THROUGH A ROW EVERY 2 WEEKS. IT USED TO TAKE ME ABOUT A MONTH OR TWO TO GET THROUGH A ROW. SO INSTEAD OF THIS TAKING ME 16 YEARS TO FINISH HOPEFULLY I CAN DO SO IN 8!
- St. Patty’s Socks and Secret Mandala sock blank that I’m knitting up congruently – do what I can when I have time. I would REALLY love to be finished with the leg but I’m half way there. I need about another 20 rows so with this being at the bottom of the list, I’m not holding my breath. – I WORKED ON THESE A BIT BUT I’M STILL NOT DONE WITH THE LEG. I’VE PROBABLY GOT ABOUT 10 ROWS TO DO.
- Harry Potter – also, do what I can when I have time. It would be nice to have a set of 20 done. I will be attending knit night this week so I might be able to do it. – DONE. I AM WORKING ON MY SECOND SET OF 20 ROWS AND I’VE ONLY GOT A HANDFUL OR ROWS LEFT BEFORE THIS IS FINISHED.
- A Rainbow Garden – continue working on block 8. This is my Sunday Stitch project so this really depends on how things go on Sunday. You’ll find out then. – NOT DONE
- Maxwell Bag – finish hand stitching the second handle. I do not have high hopes of finishing this anytime soon. – NOT DONE
My List for next week:
- Secret Project #2 – bury one set of threads and label this.
- Starting point Shawl – knit 3-4 rows per day. I want to finish clue 4 this week.
- Secret Project #3 – knit the final 3 inches so that I can work on the next part.
- Mama’s Bukid – Page 5, Row 3 – finish Row 3.
- St. Patty’s Socks and Secret Mandala sock blank that I’m knitting up congruently – do the last 10 rows so I can work on the heel.
- Harry Potter – do another set of 20 rows.
- And since this is Thanksgiving Week spend Black Friday with Bonnie Hunter’s first clue of her mystery quilt for this year!