QuiltCon is this weekend and so far… I haven’t bought any fabric yet. 🙂 Let’s see if that continues for today…
I also took a trip last weekend to Tahoe and… I didn’t buy any fabric… WHO AM I????? It helped that I couldn’t find a quilt shop in the area and when we made it to Reno on Sunday all the shops were closed. My pocketbook was thankful. My closet was grateful.
The fabric stash:
- Used since last time: 0 yards
- Used year to date: 4.25 yards
- Added since last time: 0 yards
- Added year to Date: 8.5 yards
- Net added for 2018: 4.25 yards
For yarn: I did make it to a couple of yarn shops. There was a yarn shop in South Lake Tahoe and Jimmy Beans in Reno. None of the other yarn shops in Reno was open on Sundays so I didn’t go crazy. Just 3 skeins added to the stash!
The yarn stash:
- Used since last time: 0 skeins
- Used year to date: 3 skeins
- Added since last time: 3 skeins
- Added year to date: 10 skeins
- Net ADDED for 2018: 7 skein
Slow Stitching Sunday
Here is what it looked like last weekend:
And here’s what it looks like now:
see more stash reports at Quilt Paint Create’s site and hand projects at and
~Have a quilty week!