Nothing used or added all week. I’m still working on my cushion but not has hard as I had been. I haven’t had a lot of crafting time as I’ve been working long hours lately. Hopefully that ends soon as I’ve hired some help. I wish they could have come on in March than in April but getting them computers took longer than normal. I see an end to these long hours coming but getting to that point will be a challenge. I’m not great at training and delegating so I will need to get over that.
Go to more stash reports at QuiltPaintCreate who hosts the Sunday Stash.
The fabric stash:
- Used since last time: 0 yards
- Used year to date: 19.5 yards
- Added since last time: 0 yards
- Added year to Date: 20 yards
- Net added for 2021: 0.5 yards
I’m still not knitting as much as I like but at least I picked up my morning socks on a consistent basis. I also did some knitting on knit night. Now that it’s April and Q2, it’s time to pick up my Weasley Sweater and get started on the front piece.
The yarn stash:
- Used since last time: 0 skeins
- Used year to date: 9 skeins
- Added since last time: 0 skeins
- Added year to date: 6 skeins
- Net used for 2021: 3 skeins
~Have a quilty week!