This was a UFO. I started this at a class at PIQF in 2013. It is needle turned, machine quilted. I picked it up at the beginning of the pandemic and finished applique’ing it. Then set it aside. One of my goals this year is to finish something to share at my guild meeting each month. This was what I finished and shared this month.
I have several tops that are done and just need to be quilted, bound, and labeled. And they take up so much room. I do not know if I have enough for the rest of the year (I haven’t counted them). But if I get these all quilted and the year is not yet done, I’m ok with that.
I have a strong desire right now to clear my craft room and finish things.