1. Continue to count fabric in and out of my stash – done… I’m currently at +50 yards for the year.
2. Concentrate on one thing at a time.
Tell It To The Stars – Quilt this. – This is on the frame! Woohoo!
Scrapitude – Quilt this. I may quilt this first as I’ve decided that a nice overall pattern would be best for this one. I’m not sure how to do Tell It To The Stars yet so I may quilt this one first. Although, Tell It To The Stars is being gifted for Christmas so that one really needs to be done. – I was thinking of doing this before Tell It To The Stars but decided I need to get Tell It To The Stars done for Christmas. 🙂
Moon Glow – Get the back ready for this.
- Raining Cats and Dogs –
- Finish the applique on the final block – continue to work on this bit by bit as I have been. – I finished the stem and I’m working on #2 piece of the top of block 7.
- Hampton Ridge –
- Borders – I have border #1 done and 3 of the 4 sides for border #2. I have more of the border fabric so that I can finish the 4th side when I get back to it.
- Celtic Solstice –
- Step 6 – For Block A of Step 6 I have the 3 rows all pieced and I just need to finish the blocks.
- Razzle –
- Finish the strips – I am working on this this week. I’m making it smaller than it originally intended.
- Missing Ivy –
- Step 7 – No progress yet. This project will be worked on next week so I’ll have more to say at the end of the month.
3. View and complete Craftsy Classes. – forget about it! 4. Complete a project I have a kit for – Same thing – forget about it!
5. Scrap system? – Go through bins and separate Bin #3, Bin #4 and full yardage. – continue to use the system I started in September and see if it continues to work for me.
Here’s to a great year!