I barely finished the August Clue for Tell It To The Stars last night. This month’s clue required quite a bit more cutting than the previous months and it just took a lot longer for me to finish. I’ve been on vacation these last couple of weeks and I had hoped to spend more time in my sewing room. But, vacation for a business owner doesn’t really happen unless I leave my house, put away the laptop and do not have internet access. So – I spent more time working than I wanted to. However, I was able to spend a few days in Carlsbad, CA and finally take the boy to Legoland. I’m really glad I did as I’m pretty sure he would be too old for it next year. With that said, I better get my act together if I want to get more than 1 item done on my August list.
- Quilt Flowers and Baskets*
- This quilt is basted and just needs to be quilted. I’m planning on giving it to my mother.
- Block # 7 (THE LAST BLOCK) of Raining Cats and Dogs
- This is the last block
- Practice FMQ**
- Take out and play with a new project just for kicks**
Quilting Station – Flowers and Baskets
Piecing Station – The BOMs
Hand Station – Raining Cats and Dogs
* One of my Quarterly FAL items
**One of my 2014 Quilty Resolutions