October’s To Do List
Tell It to The Stars – October clue –DONE 10/4/14
- Moon Glow – Block #11 – PIECES ARE CUT; NEED TO PRINT THE FOUNDATION PAPER
- Hampton Ridge –
Month 9, 10, 11
- Finish Quilting Flowers and Baskets* – QUILTED 2 BLOCKS
- Raining Cats and Dogs – work on this a little bit at a time. – WORKING ON PIECE #2
- Practice FMQ**
- Celtic Solstice – Step 5
- (added later) Get the med/dark pieces cut for Scrapitude
This week, I plan to do:
- Moon Glow – at a minimum, I plan to print the pages I need and put together the foundation part of Block #11. If I can get the whole block finished, I’ll be pleasantly surprised.
- Work on Raining Cats and Dogs during the week. Since I started working on it last weekend, the project is laid out all over my sewing table.
- Kayla’s Cowl – this is almost done. I’ve only got 2 more rows to do.