Here’s my list…
- Finish the November clue for Tell It To The Stars. I realized after Valerie’s comment last weekend that I forgot to pin! LOL… I guess I’ve been spoiled these last few months with things coming together easily without requiring pinning and paper piecing. I’ve finished the first line of the blocks and will be working on the second line and putting them together this weekend. I’ll be sure to pin and that will probably solve the problem. haha.
2. I finished the 6 place mats last weekend and now I want to work on the table runner.
3. For work, I’ve got to get a new computer for a new employee at work and I’ve got to actually submit stuff this weekend.
4. I received the finishing kit for Moon Glow
… and I want to tear it open and get going on it. But I want to get this month’s clue for Tell It To The Stars done first so this one will have to wait. I hope I am able to get into it this weekend but if I’m realistic about things, it might not be until next weekend.
5. I also received my package from the Aurifil Thread Club I’m a part of.
I think these colors will work great with the place mats and table runner I’m working on right now.
6. And finally, we’re in November now… that means I’ve got to get our Family Newsletter started for the holidays…
Happy quilting everyone!