Here’s my quick list for March:
1. Continue to count fabric in and out of my stash
2. Concentrate on one thing at a time. –
- Scrapitude – 3/10 clue
- Month by Month – quilt, bind, label and be done with this baby
- Tell It To The Stars – this one is next on the to be quilted list but I’m not sure I’ll be able to quilt, bind, label this so soon after Month by Month. I’ll keep myself open on this one. I do want to at least get the backing prepped for this.
- Moon Glow – I put this and Raining Cats and Dogs on the list but only because I need to know what’s next. If it’s not on the list, I may get stuck in a rut…
3. View and complete Craftsy Classes. –
Stephanie Japel’s Hats Four Ways – I plan to knit 1-2 rows daily on the first project so that I can actually get this class done.
Bag Making Class: Drawstring Bag and Bucket Bag – I finished this class on Sunday, 3/1. But it was part of my list for this month.
4. Complete projects from my craft books
Do the first project
Here’s to a great year!