It’s been a couple of months but I can finally show the secret project I was working on earlier this year. I’ve already included it in the stash report so I can’t include it now. But I realized last night that I hadn’t showed it yet so decided to do so this morning.
If you’ve read any of my monthly goals for the last few months, you might remember that I’ve had “do first project of the book Sew Practical” on that list. I finally now have done it.
Woohoo! Check my blog post from Friday to see the full details. If you do check that post out, I do want to mention that the instructions do say to use a 1/2″ seam. I just didn’t see it while I was putting the bag together. 🙁 Now that I’m actually making bags I’m starting to gather a bunch of them and I’m not sure what I’m going to do with them all. I don’t need them all. They are really just practice so that I can get into the cooler bags that I see floating around the interweb. I may just give them away somehow. Next month Project #2 rises up to my monthly to do list and this time it is a knitting bag. Because of the finished bag, I have used 2 yards and I have added nothing this week! woohoo! 🙂
Used this week: 2 yards
Used year to Date: -28.75 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 35.75 yards
Net Added for 2015: 7 yards
Quilty $$ –
Spent this week: $0
Spent Year to date (beg 4/12/15): $45
What I want to concentrate on next week:
With Bernina in the shop, I’m working on the featherweight. I’m taking this time to let it run since I haven’t used it since I first got it. I’m going to work on the April clue for Scrapitude this week.
~Have a quilty week!