Here’s my mid-month update to my September list of what I want to do…
1. Continue to count fabric in and out of my stash – Use my stash!
Yardage added this month were primarily for backing. I had some free stuff given to me and I bought a bit. But I haven’t gone crazy like I’ve gone in the past.
2. Concentrate on one thing at a time. –
- Scrapitude – Quilt #2 to be quilted.
- Tell It To The Stars – Quilt #1 to be quilted.
- Moon Glow – Quilt #3 to be quilted.
- Raining Cats and Dogs –
- Finish the applique on the final block – I have done a little bit every week on this and I’m happy about that. It may be slow progress but at least progress is being made.
- Hampton Ridge –
- Piece the rows together – I have 2 long seams to piece together and the inner top is done.
3. View and complete Craftsy Classes. –
I’m not sure I want to keep this on my to do list… I like to listen to classes while I’m quilting on the weekends. I get great ideas but I don’t necessarily feel like doing any of the actual projects. Maybe that will change but for now, with work being all consuming, I’m okay with just watching the classes. One day I’ll get to doing a project. I just have to cut myself some slack here.
4. Complete a project I have a kit for – nothing done for this but just like the Craftsy class, I’m okay with not doing anything here.
5. Scrap system? – Go through bins and separate Bin #3, Bin #4 and full yardage. – done and so far, I’m loving the current set up. I’ll see if I continue to love it. 🙂
Here’s to a great year!