1. Continue to count fabric in and out of my stash – It’s my birthday month and normally I allow myself some fabric purchases. I do not need more fabric so I think I’ll splurge on a massage. 🙂
2. Concentrate on one thing at a time. –
- Scrapitude – Quilt #2 to be quilted.
- Tell It To The Stars – Quilt #1 to be quilted.
- Moon Glow – Quilt #3 to be quilted.
- Raining Cats and Dogs –
- Finish the applique on the final block – I have done a little bit every week on this and I’m happy about that. It may be slow progress but at least progress is being made.
3. View and complete Craftsy Classes. – forget about it! 4. Complete a project I have a kit for – Same thing – forget about it!
5. Scrap system? – Go through bins and separate Bin #3, Bin #4 and full yardage. – continue to use the system I started in September and see if it continues to work for me.
Here’s to a great year!