Happy Monday everyone!
So it looks like the quilt is still on the frame but it’s just laying on top of it.
Not the best quilting but I can do it on Bailey and the quilt is another step closer to being done. Next thing is to trim and bind!
Last week’s to do list:
- Scrapitude, 2015 – finish quilting this … done
- Cross Stitch – keep working on the welcome project … done
- Borders for Raining Cats and Dogs – still need to do
- Knit – keep working on the Rosie Hat … worked a bit on this
- Celtic Solstice – Finish putting together all the Block A’s. And if I have time, check out the next step and get started on it… Block A’s are done and the next step is to press it. With the number of Block A’s I’ve got, I think I’ll be doing these a bit at a time. If I feel up to it, I may get started on the next step.
- Hand work – Work a bit on A Rainbow Garden … done. I did a bit of work on these
- Scrapbooking – do 1 page … not done, I’m stalling on this one and I just need to get myself going on it. I know if I would just pull something out and do something, it will get my momentum going. It’s just getting started that is difficult right now. I don’t know where to start.
This week’s to do list:
- Scrapitude, 2015 – trim and bind
- Cross Stitch – keep working on the welcome project
- Borders for Raining Cats and Dogs
- Knit – keep working on the Rosie Hat
- Celtic Solstice – press the Block A’s and start on the next step
- Hand work – Work a bit on A Rainbow Garden
- Scrapbooking – do 1 page
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Have a great week!