Happy Mother’s Day Weekend!
Woohoo! I love special weekends like this because I get to do what I want and this year I get to spend ALL weekend in my sewing room guilt free. Of course, we are planning on having dinner somewhere nice tonight. But we avoid crowds so tomorrow I’ll be home avoiding people who are not my family or online friends. 🙂 Maybe I can convince the girl to sew with me. 🙂
Here’s my crafty plan for the next few days:
- Finish machine quilting Raining Cats and Dogs. And get started with the hand quilting.
- Start on the new ROM Spooky Halloween.
- Step 10 on Missing Ivy.
- Work on Block B’s for Celtic Solstice. everything is organized so my plan is to put these together as Leaders/Enders while I’m doing other projects.
- And if I have time…
- put together the new hand quilting frame I bought from DezertSuz’ friend. I wonder if I can throw Raining Cats and Dogs on it even though I’ve already machine pieced parts of it? hmmm….
- cross stitch a bit
- knit a bit
- work on my wool project a bit
And because I’m me and I’ve been working on the same current projects over and over, I’m bored now. If Spooky Halloween doesn’t inspire me, I may have to do something different this weekend. I’m thinking a bag since it’s a small project. In fact, I may do that before anything else. I do want a small finish for this weekend.
Have a great quilty Saturday!