I did some shuffling around a few weeks ago. I took a look at my projects and revisited where I stood with them. And I relegated some over to the UFO section and promoted one to the WIP position.
I moved over Allietare, Scrapitude 2016 and Razzle over to the UFO section. Every time I looked at these projects they took up room in my working projects shelves and I would feel guilty for not feeling the bug to work on them. For both Allietare and Scrapitude 2016, I wasn’t very far along in the process. The cutting was done but not much more than that so I felt okay to set it aside. I’ll revisit these projects once Celtic Solstice is complete. With Razzle, I have some recutting to do or rearranging. I miscut somewhere at some point and I get irritated every time I look at it. So, I moved it out to the doghouse and I’ll deal with that another time.
I pulled out of my UFO bin an old BOM from 2012 offered through my LQS. The program was done in 2 colorways and that’s what I’ve called it for now: Provence and Asian. I have a lot of blocks completed in the Provence colorway. I think I have 1 or 2 blocks done in the Asian colorway. I’m going to focus on the Provence colorway for now since I only have 2-3 blocks left to complete.
And I finally got the Rosie Hat done!
Now I need to figure out what I’m going to knit next…