Happy Monday! On to our to do list for the week!
Last week’s to do list:
- Raining Cats and Dogs … start hand quilting! 🙂
… done… and I don’t know why it took me so long to get started. I’m enjoying it and my new goal is to quilt one arm length of thread every day.
- Hand work – Work a bit on A Rainbow Garden … not done
- Knit – keep working on the Rosie Hat … done and it’s finished! I’ll post a pic as soon as I can.
- Cross Stitch – work on the embroidery for the top border and the second row of the 1st page of Farmland! … the top border of the Welcome project is done and I’m not working on the right border. I didn’t get the second row done, I was able to get a bit of it worked one and I will continue to try to get it done this week.
- Moon Glow – Check with my local sewing machine store about renting out their long arm. … decided to not do this and quilt on my Bailey.
- Missing Ivy – Step 11, which is piecing the inner top together. … didn’t get this done. I discovered I made a mistake on Step 10 and I’m debating internally whether to fix it or live with it.
- Celtic Solstice – put together pieces of Block B as leaders and enders between working on Missing Ivy … not done… I didn’t touch the machine this week as I’ve been working a lot on hand projects.
- Spooky Halloween – Row 1, Block 1 – Finish applique’ing the hexis onto the background and applique the bat. …done… to be featured on my next TGIF post! 🙂
This week’s to do list:
- Raining Cats and Dogs … hand quilt an arm length of thread every day.
- Hand work – Work a bit on A Rainbow Garden
- Knit – Pick a new project, pick the yarn, read through the materials/pattern, and assuming it’s a craftsy class. Start watching the lessons.
- Cross Stitch – For the Welcome project finish the embroidery on the right border and for Bukid, finish the second row of the 1st page!
- Moon Glow – This is now on the frame and I would just like to do a row of quilting every day.
- Missing Ivy – Step 11, which is piecing the inner top together. Yay
- Celtic Solstice – put together pieces of Block B as leaders and enders between working on Missing Ivy
- Spooky Halloween – Row 1, Block 1 – Finish applique’ing the hexis onto the background and applique the bat.
- Provence BOM – Block 10
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Check out more at and and and and and
Have a great week!
You’re a very busy stitcher! Hand work can be so satisfying.
Little by little your cats and dogs quilt will get done. Your quilting looks great
Wait! Didn’t you finish this week’s Spooky Halloween goal last week? I love seeing each thing roll down to finished.
Yup! I forgot to update that on my post! I noticed it sometime yesterday and meant to go back into fix it but didn’t get a chance. 🙂
It’s hard to keep at a project when so many differing ones calls my name. I admire your planning so that you can work on each project every week. Moving it forward is a great plan!
Thank you Bonnie! 🙂
I hope you’re making progress and having fun stitching this week Melanie. I love the way you list your projects and goals! Thanks for sharing them on Main Crush Monday.
Thank you Beth! 🙂