Here was my list last week:
- Celtic Solstice – Finish the rest of the block Bs! …. YAAAASSS!!!! It’s done! Woohoo. Now I need to figure out what the next step is and get that baby done!
- Provence – Work on the second round of the alternative blocks. …. YAAASSS!!! This is done too! I’m on a roll. Next I have to do the third round!
- Spooky Halloween – My goal this week is to finish applique’ing the last bat onto block 1 of row 2 and start on the embroidery. … Not done. I’m putting this away until I’m ready to look at it again. 🙂
So this week, here’s my target:
- Celtic Solstice – Figure out what the next step is and get a game plan going so that the top is done by the end of the year.
- Provence – Work on the third round of the alternative blocks.
- New project! – I pulled a project out of my kit bin. I need to get a project page started for this. And get a project plan going.
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Have a great week!