Here was my list last week:
- Celtic Solstice – Finish the rest of the block Bs! …. YAAAASSS!!!! It’s done! Woohoo. Now I need to figure out what the next step is and get that baby done!
- Provence – Work on the second round of the alternative blocks. …. YAAASSS!!! This is done too! I’m on a roll. Next I have to do the third round!
- Spooky Halloween – My goal this week is to finish applique’ing the last bat onto block 1 of row 2 and start on the embroidery. … Not done. I’m putting this away until I’m ready to look at it again. 🙂
So this week, here’s my target:
- Celtic Solstice – Figure out what the next step is and get a game plan going so that the top is done by the end of the year.
- Provence – Work on the third round of the alternative blocks.
- New project! – I pulled a project out of my kit bin. I need to get a project page started for this. And get a project plan going.
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Have a great week!
I’m liking the look of the Celtic Solstice blocks. Will be fun to see them all laid out!
Your stack of blocks looks so impressive! Congratulations! Love that top block and am so curious about the rest! So pretty!
Thanks Patricia! 🙂