I haven’t posted a separate WIP Wednesday in awhile. But now I’ve got something to share. I actually spent some time with my sewing machine Tuesday afternoon. The first to do item on my Monday goal list was to figure out what the next step for Celtic Solstice is. That next step is pairing up Block As and Block Bs together. I have 5 pairs so far and many more to go.
And since Celtic Solstice is passed my leader/ender stage I needed to find a new leader/ender project. I pulled out Scrapitude 2016 and started piecing these units together. I need to make a lot of them so this project will be very similar to how I worked on Celtic Solstice this year.
Linking up with
~Here’s to a great week!