It’s March! We’re almost 1/4th finished with 2017. OMG… time is flying too fast.
Here’s what I want to get done this month:
- Missing Ivy – Quilt her, bind her and get ‘er done!
- Celtic Solstice – prep the back
- Have yourself a quilty little christmas – prep the back and quilt on my domestic
- Raining Cats and Dogs – hand quilt weekly
- Provence – Finish the top
- Area One Quilter’s Run –
- Scrapitude – continue doing the leaders and enders
- Continue knitting on my sweater “Kimono”
- Finish the purple socks and cast on Knitting Expat’s March sock club pattern
- finish Jacob’s beanie
- Cross Stitch
- Mama’s Bukid – work on this weekly
- Bag Making
- make 2 more drawstring bags
- make 2 more zipper pouch
- Check out the next Craftsy bag class I’ve got. Gather my supplies.
- Clothes Making
- One of the members in my mini group is part of a sewing guild. I think I’ll get with her and see what the resources are for a beginner. I need help getting going in this arena.