I made this bag last week so I’ve got a bit used. And nothing added! I restrained myself while at my LQS. Our guild’s treasure hunt is happening next week so my numbers will be taking a dive but it will be a fun event.
The fabric stash:
- Used since last time: -1 yards
- Used year to date: 27.5 yards
- Added since last time: 0 yards
- Added year to Date: 38 yards
- Net ADDED for 2017: 10.5 yards
Slow Stitching Sunday
And for Slow Stitching Sunday with Kathy at Kathy Quilts…
I pulled out Block 8 for A Rainbow Garden!
And I’ll be working on setting up today.
I only had enough energy to trace the pattern onto the freezer paper last week. Hopefully, I’ll get further along today
see more stash reports at Quilt Paint Create’s site and hand projects at and
~Have a quilty week!