I cannot believe that it is the end of August. Time is flying way too fast and I’m not happy about it. I want time to slow down! Here’s how much I accomplished this month.
- Celtic solstice – prep for quilting: NOT DONE
- Raining Cats and Dogs – hand quilt weekly – NOT DONE
- A Rainbow Garden – block 8 weekly – DONE!
- Civil War Diary Quilt – do a block each week – NOT DONE
- Continue knitting on my sweater “Kimono” – I do a row or two daily – I WORKED ON THIS PROJECT A LOT BUT NOT EVERY DAY. I THINK THIS WAS STILL A DONE AND A SUCCESS. FOR NEXT MONTH I WILL BE SURE TO BE MORE DETAILED IN TERMS OF WHAT I WANT TO GET DONE RATHER THAN JUST SAY KNIT ON IT EVERY DAY. I DID GET THE RIGHT SLEEVE DONE AND I’M CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE LEFT SLEEVE.
- Starting Point shawl – I do a row or two daily – SAME THING HERE – I WORKED ON THIS A LOT BUT NOT EVERY DAY. I GOT THE CLUE #1 DONE ON THE SECOND HALF OF THE SHAWL.
- Knitting Expat’s August socks – DONE
- Cross Stitch
- Mama’s Bukid – work on this weekly – NOT DONE. I DIDN’T WORK ON IT WEEKLY BUT I AM DONE WITH ROW 11! SO I CONSIDER THIS A DONE AND A SUCCESS.
- Bag Making
- Finish binding the Stash and Dash bag that I made in class – DONE
- Make another Stash and Dash – NOT DONE
- Buy the Teflon foot – DONE
- Clothes Making
- LAFS – finish my pajama pants – NOT DONE
STAY TUNED FOR TOMORROW TO SEE MY GOALS FOR SEPTEMBER!\
Car Update – I got my car back yesterday! I’m happy and we’ve been having a heat wave in Southern CA and the temps have been in the 110 degree zone. I’ve been baking slowly in the house. Now that I’ve got the car back I hope to do some work at Starbucks or the local library.