Last week’s tasks and accomplishments:
- Secret Project #1 – take a picture – DONE!
- Secret Project #2 – piece the back – DONE!
- A Rainbow Garden – block 8 -DONE
- Kimono – weave in the ends – DONE
- Starting point Shawl – knit 3 rows per day – DONE
- Harry Potter – knit 2 rows per day – DONE
- Mama’s Bukid – finish Row 14 (and page 1) and start on the first row of page 5 – DONE
- Socks from my Secret Mandala sock blank – need to create a plan and work on the foot. I’d like to get the foot done this week but I’m not sure that’s feasible with my knitting speed. – I CREATED A PLAN AND I’M HALFWAY THROUGH THE FOOT.
My List for next week:
- Secret Project #1 – post about this; put my page up.
- Secret Project #2 – tackle my batt scraps and make frankenbatting.
- A Rainbow Garden – continue working on block 8.
- Starting point Shawl – knit 3 rows per day
- Harry Potter – knit 2 rows per day
- Mama’s Bukid – Page 5, Row 1 – My goal this week is to stitch the first line on Row 1
- Socks from my Secret Mandala sock blank – Finish the foot.