Last week’s tasks and accomplishments:
- Secret Project #1 – post about this; put my page up. – DONE
- Secret Project #2 – tackle my batt scraps and make frankenbatting. – DONE
- A Rainbow Garden – continue working on block 8. – NOT DONE
- Starting point Shawl – knit 3 rows per day – DONE
- Harry Potter – knit 2 rows per day – DONE
- Mama’s Bukid – Page 5, Row 1 – My goal this week is to stitch the first line on Row 1 – DONE
- Socks from my Secret Mandala sock blank – Finish the foot. – DOE
My List for next week:
- Secret Project #2 – Quilt this!
- A Rainbow Garden – continue working on block 8.
- Starting point Shawl – knit 3-4 rows per day
- Harry Potter – knit 2 rows per day. Finish the back piece, bind off, and start the next part.
- Mama’s Bukid – Page 5, Row 1 – My goal this week is to stitch the third line on Row 1
- St. Patty’s Socks and Secret Mandala sock blank that I’m knitting up congruently – 5 rows per day. I would like to get the leg completed this week so I can work on the heel over the weekend.
- Maxwell Bag – finish hand stitching the second handle