- Kimono (my first knitted sweater) – This is almost done. I need to bind it off, weave in the ends, and block it. – DONE
- Starting Point Wrap – My goal last month was to finish clue #2. I did it and got started on clue #3. My goal for this month is to finish Clue #3 for both parts of the shawl. For those who do not know this project, you knit 2 halves of a triangle and later put them together. So I have to do Clue #3 twice. It’s great having this goal because in order for me to do this, I need to knit 4 rows per day to accomplish this. That’s a lot of knitting for me since each row is 171 stitches but I want to get this done before Christmas. My goal is to get Clue #3 done in October, Clue #4 in November and Clue #5 in December (in time for me to wrap it and gift it on Christmas). So I’m knitting 4 rows per day. I was able to start on Clue #3 the last week in September so it’s really 3.5 rows per day and if I do 4 rows per day, I can afford to miss a handful of days to give myself a break. — DONE WITH CLUE #3 ON 10/24 AND GOT STARTED ON CLUE #4 ON 10/25.
- Secret Project #1 – Take a picture of this so that I can post about it after I’ve gifted it. – DONE
- Secret Project #2 – The top is done and I have the fabric picked out for the backing. I would like to to piece the back, and quilt this this month. That might be pushing things but I’d like to get this half quilted this month since it’s a busy month and then next month, finish up the quilting and bind it. – I GOT THE BACKING DONE, PIECED SCRAP BATTING TOGETHER, AND PIN BASTED THIS. NEXT I NEED TO QUILT IT.
- A Rainbow Garden – continue to work on block 8. I’m going to try to work on this but I will not be able to work on it weekly. – I WORKED ON THIS PROBABLY ONCE OR TWICE IN OCTOBER.
- Mama’s Bukid – Finish page 1 and start page 5. I know that sounds weird but page 5 is under page 1 and I want to work from left to right. So I want to start on page 5. – YES, I GOT PAGE 1 FINISHED AND STARTED ON PAGE 5.
- Kayla’s Weasley Sweater – knit 2 rows every day. My goal is to have this done for Christmas so she can wear it but I’m not going to bust my butt to do that. I’ve got my must haves for Christmas and this one is not one of those. – DONE. I AM ALMOST DONE WITH THE BACK AND PLAN TO GET THE BACK DONE THIS WEEK AND GET STARTED ON THE NEXT STEP. I DON’T THINK I’LL GET THIS DONE BEFORE CHRISTMAS.