October was a busy month but I was able to get everything done on my list. November will be another busy month with Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner. I’d like to get all the Christmas shopping done this month so I can enjoy the season fully. Isn’t that everyone’s wish? So here are my goals for this month:
- Starting Point Wrap – Finish Clue 4 and get started on Clue 5. This is a Christmas gift so I would like to get clue 4 and clue 5 finished by the end of November. I don’t think that’s going to happen and I’ll just keep it at Clue 4 for now. I think I heard that Clue 5 is not very much but putting the two halves together. But I don’t know if that’s true.
- Secret Project #2 – Quilt and bind. The label is already done so I’d like to get the label on too.
- A Rainbow Garden – continue to work on block 8.
- Mama’s Bukid – Finish Row 1 and 2 of Page 5
- Kayla’s Weasley Sweater – Continue to knit 2 rows per day on whatever part I’m on. I don’t think I’m going to be close to getting this done for Christmas so I’m taking it off my Christmas list.
My Christmas Project List –
- Starting Point Wrap
- Secret Quilty Project #2
- Secret Knitty Project #3
- wrap the stuff in organza bags
- fill purple bags
I’m sorry I need to keep these vague just in case any of the recipients read my blog. I don’t think any of them do but they all know of the blog so they just may happen on to it. 🙂