Nothing Used and Nothing Added. This weekend is my LQS’ anniversary sale and I really want to go. But I don’t need to. I have nothing I need to buy. And I have no space to keep new fabric. I’m on a mission to use up my fabric and I’m really slow right now in the quilty area right now. So I’m avoiding my LQS. If I’d known that the anniversary sale was happening this weekend, I would not have gone a couple of weekends ago. But I’ll need to remember for next year.
The fabric stash:
- Used since last time: 0 yards
- Used year to date: 9.25 yards
- Added since last time: 0 yards
- Added year to Date: 11.5 yards
- Net added for 2018: 2.25 yards
For yarn: I am still almost done with Kayla’s Weasley sweater and I think it will be done this week as I’ve got about 5 rounds to do on the neck and all I have to do after that is weave in all the ends. I did get the Spattergroit socks finished:
And because the yarn is Knit Picks Felici, I used 2 balls of yarn and I get to mark 2 skeins used! Nothing added!
The yarn stash:
- Used since last time: 2 skeins
- Used year to date: 9 skeins
- Added since last time: 0 skeins
- Added year to date: 24 skeins
- Net ADDED for 2018: 15 skeins
Slow Stitching Sunday
Because I’ve been busy this past week, I haven’t had a chance to prep block 9. I’ll be taking care of that today.
see more stash reports at Quilt Paint Create’s site and hand projects at and
~Have a quilty week!