I do not remember if I ever mentioned this project and that I did participate… continue to participate. A guildmate and I get together most Sundays to work on our mystery quilts. Originally it was supposed to be Bonnie Hunter’s Good Fortune Quilt but she decided to work on a different mystery quilt. Meeting like this really helps to get me back into my quilty mode. I just started with clue 1 and I worked on that until it was done.
Then I started with Clue 2. I’m still working on clue two but I will probably be done with it pretty soon.
I’m using the square in a square method and it took me a while to figure out how wide the blue borders and the center square needed to be to get the right measurement of my HSTs. The center square needs to be about 4″ square and the borders are about 2″ wide. The squares have to be accurate but the borders didn’t have to be exactly 2. If it was a little small or big it would still work. This was a really fast method and my HSTs are perfect. Hopefully, it will be done this week and I can get started on Clue 3 next Sunday.