I received a bag of fabric from a friend who is destashing. She’s been destashing for a few years and I’ve been the recipient for a lot of fabric. Recently – within the last year, one of my knitting friends has expressed desire to learn to quilt. So now whenever I get free fabric I send them her way to help her build her stash.
All of that to say that I have a bag of fabric. One of those pieces is 7 yards so you can imagine how that will impact my stash report. The good news, I haven’t decided what will stay with me and what I’ll gift on. So, for now, I’m not adding it to my stash. I hope to get to that this week for next week’s report.
I’m very busy with work so far (as I generally am this time of year) so we’ll see how much I get done.
And at last week’s post, Susan was able to point me to QuiltPaintCreate who now hosts the Sunday Stash. I’ll be linking up there this morning.
The fabric stash:
- Used since last time: 0 yards
- Used year to date: 0 yards
- Added since last time: 0 yards
- Added year to Date: 0 yards
- Net used for 2021: 0 yards
I also haven’t used or added anything.
The yarn stash:
- Used since last time: 0 skeins
- Used year to date: 0 skeins
- Added since last time: 0 skeins
- Added year to date: 0 skeins
- Net used for 2021: 0 skeins
~Have a quilty week!