I had about 5 yards of the backing fabric I used on my cushion project and gave what I didn’t use to my friend. Some of it was used by me and the rest is out of my stash and in my friends. 🙂 I’m off to my cushion class this morning so more later on where I am on that project.
Go to more stash reports at QuiltPaintCreate who hosts the Sunday Stash.
The fabric stash:
- Used since last time: 5 yards
- Used year to date: 19.5 yards
- Added since last time: 0 yards
- Added year to Date: 20 yards
- Net added for 2021: 0.5 yards
No finishes this week. 🙂 I haven’t even been knitting because of the cushion class. I’m taking the last class soon after I post this so hopefully this will change this coming week.
The yarn stash:
- Used since last time: 0 skeins
- Used year to date: 9 skeins
- Added since last time: 0 skeins
- Added year to date: 6 skeins
- Net used for 2021: 3 skeins
~Have a quilty week!
Hope you had fun with your class today! Out is out, no matter how it gets there.
Thank you. I had fun and yes! out is out… 🙂
Hope your class goes well!
Thank you! it did. 🙂